Les Amplificateurs Cours ESA-OFPPT-PDF
The Moroccan Professional System has experienced a rapid and diversified evolution, giving in 1993 the birth of a new cycle of arrangement, it is about development, it is about arrangement of the technician (Bac + 2) to respond to a twofold goal :
- take into account the evolution of certain trades and certain advancements which require a high level of understanding.
- offer young graduates short arrangements with professional aims.
The arrangement in this level is completed by an internship in a company,
Thus allowing trainees a better adjustment to the requirements of the standard job market:
- the discovery of the working world.
- the showdown of the methods and procedures taught with the practices in force within the company.
- the establishment of close connections between the establishments of arrangement and their economic environment with a view to seeking my best adjustment between development and the needs of the job market.
In this unit we did our internship in the area of Sefrou, benefiting from precious experience and a new misuse of my knowledge in terms of arrangement.
The territory of Sefrou created under decree n ° 90-291 on 14 Joumada 1411 (January 1, 1991) modifying and supplementing Dahir n ° 1-59-351 on 1st Joumada॥ 1379 (December 2, 1959), relating to the administrative division of the Kingdom, the region of Sefrou extends over a territory of 3520 km2, made up of the level of corn passing through the northern foothills to the pleated Atlas.
It is part of the Fès-Boulomane region, it is limited to the North by the prefecture of Fez, to the West by the territories of Moulay Yacoub and El Hajeb, to the south by the regions of Boulomane and Ifrane, to the East by standard the territory of Taza and to the northeast by the region of Taounate.
It is part of an area classified by the SDAR standard as economic yard units, whose potential is significant and which could be, in a regional framework in addition to balanced, a natural complement to the other economic porch units in the region.
The diversity of its body compartments, its relative richness in water and forests text style of this territory a region with tourist occupation. Current development endeavors are deployed around these main assets (possibilities).