Dépannage de circuits électroniques de puissance ESA-OFPPT-PDF
Regular checks of a DC motor in preventive support
A typical periodicity of verification is + / - 1000 hours of operation, or every three months (for the period in addition to short).
Check for visible damage
Check for damage:
- Fan split, broken, lack of blades;
- Deformed or detached fan cover;
- Cracked obsession legs or damaged obsession lady of the hour.
- No accumulation of dust, filaments, shavings and other materials on the carcass or around the fan inlet
- No significant consumption on the lifting eye rings / bolts
- No excessive vibrations
- No loose fasteners
- Cables and earths in good condition
- Motor tightness and cable gland in good condition
- Adequate insulation resistance. It is important to carry out this check after an extended shutdown period.
- Possible lubrication, particularly for 2-pole motors (3000TM) of high power.
- General condition of the engine, child alignment and its transmission components (pulley, pinion, chain, belt).
Cleaning of the confines, the head, the brush holders and especially the ball bearings.
Run the engine empty with the primary and check that there is no abnormal braking.
Perception of sparks
- violets = normal color
- red sparks with projections = overcharge)
- green sparks with projections = announcer of streak, short circuit and wear of the collector
Check the alignment of the motor and the driven machine.
The device consists of a laser transmitter and a reflector. They are placed respectively on each of the pulleys.
The position of the laser line emitted on the reflector indicates the offset and vertical angular defects. The laser line reflected on the transmitter shows the angular level fault.